How to find Hill Holt Wood
Hill Holt Wood is located off the south-bound A46 dual-carriageway between Lincoln and Newark. Please do not use our postcode in a Sat Nav – this will direct you to the nearby villages and not to the actual woodland.
The only access to Hill Holt Wood is from the A46 southbound.
Traveling to Hill Holt Wood from Lincoln:
- Follow A46 (Lincoln Bypass) towards Newark
- At Swinderby roundabout take 2nd exit A46 to Newark
- Do not turn off at the Norton Disney/Swinderby turn-off
- When you see the next road sign (for Norton Disney/Collingham) start to indicate Left and slow down
- The turning for Hill Holt Wood is immediately behind the road sign Please note: it is not a road junction –the entrance is directly off the dual-carriageway
Traveling to Hill Holt Wood from Newark:
- Take the A46 for Lincoln
- Continue past the Collingham/Norton Disney and Swinderby/Norton Disney turn offs
- U turn at the Swinderby Roundabout and follow steps 3-5 of Lincoln to HHW directions