Enrichment Pathway Lead
Salary : £22,781
Contract : Full time, Permanent
Hours : 40 hours per week
Annual Leave is 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Hill Holt Wood is a nationally recognised and award-winning Environmental Social Enterprise, it currently employs full and part time rangers and is engaged in a wide range of activities including the education of young people, extensive forestry operations, contracts with the local council, eco-construction, both design and build, events, and the Hive Café. It focuses on changing people’s lives within a sustainable, environmental setting. The organisation, quite simply, puts people first and works in a holistic way with the emphasis on positive change and social inclusion. The way people that work here really embrace the social enterprise vision, it is more than a job, it is a way of life, and the team embodies the spirit of a family.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Will provide enrichment activities and deliver qualifications for all levels of learners across the provision. Qualifications including but not limited to:
- Entry Level/ Level 1 in British Values
- Level / Level 2 in Employability
· Able to interact positively with young people and adults.
· Ability to think creatively and be innovative in introducing new concepts and themes into the enrichment programme.
· To work to expand external opportunities available to students both with local providers and with enrichment schemes through positive links within the local community and service providers to young people.
· To build relationships with students and advocate their views, opinions, and needs.
· Maintain a highly visible presence across both the education provision, encouraging, supporting, and leading by example to inspire a sense of responsibility and community in our learners and enhance their overall experience in support of the provisions core values.
· Supporting learners with complex needs from behavioural to educational.
· Liaising with the Head of Education to ensure high quality of provision.
· Preparation of high-quality resources and materials for teaching sessions.
· To liaise with external speakers to organise them visiting the provision and organising external trips and visits surrounding enrichment topics.
· Providing regular marking and feedback to learners.
· Maintaining learner records and tracking progress.
· Attend regular team meetings and standardisation workshops.
· Support the Head of Education with compliance activity to regulatory and awarding bodies such as Ofsted.
· General behavioural and pastoral support to learners.
· Support of lunch break activity.
· Excellent classroom management skills.
· Flexible and willing to try out new ideas.
· Knowledge of qualifications and awarding bodies standards.
· Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a diverse range of learners.
· Be able to manage a continual workload to achieve timely targets.
· Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
· General IT Skills, i.e., email/Word Documents/Teams etc
· 1 years teaching experience.
· Experience of delivering training or supporting young people aged 16-24.
· Experience and understanding of the FE/ education sector.
Full driving licence essential.
This post requires an enhanced DBS check. Hill Holt Wood is an equal opportunity employer.
We cannot accept CV's. For an application form please email us or download one from our website: https://www.hillholtwood.co.uk/work-for-us
To help us manage your application please use 2024EPL(YOURNAME) as the email subject.
We cannot accept CV's for this application. To apply you must complete an application form. For an application form please download the form below and email this to:
To help us manage your application please use 2023OA(YOURNAME) as the email subject.