Salary : £24,168 Pro rata
Contract : Full time, Permanent
Hours : 40 hours per week - 5 days per week between Mon-Fri, 8.30-4.30pm
Annual Leave is 25 days per annum + bank holidays
Business Co-ordinator ________________________________________________________________________
Salary: £24,168 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
40 hours per week, 5 days per week, 08:30 – 16:30
25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
Hill Holt Wood is a nationally recognised and award-winning Environmental Social Enterprise. It currently employs 36 full and part time rangers and is engaged in a wide range of activities including the education of young people, extensive forestry operations, contracts with the local council, eco-construction, both design and build (Design:HHW), and events and hire, including the Hive Café. It has enjoyed considerable success over the last 21 years and continues to build on its strong position focusing on sustainability, environmentalism, conservation and social awareness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To support the Senior Management Team in administration and IT support
· To have experience with Microsoft Office - including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· To produce reports as required
· Administration of grant funded projects, registers, case studies and other support
· Liaise with our external IT support consultant
· To carry out other duties and support as reasonably required
· Communicate with team members and provide necessary support
· Identify areas for process improvement and implement solutions
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Good grasp of English and Maths skills
· Team player
· Keen to deliver high quality service
· Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office, Google Suite
· Strong phone etiquette and communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks effectively
Full driving licence essential. This post requires an enhanced DBS check. Hill Holt Wood is an equal opportunity employer.
We cannot accept CV's. For an application form please contact us on 01636 892836, email us or download from our website: https://www.hillholtwood.co.uk/work-for-us
To help us manage your application please use 2023BC(YOURNAME) as the email subject.
We cannot accept CV's for this application. To apply you must complete an application form. For an application form please download the form below and email this to:
To help us manage your application please use 2023BUSINESS(YOURNAME) as the email subject
Also alongside your application form, please send us some photographs of your previous work.