Working for Hill Holt Wood is equally challenging and rewarding, so we pick our Rangers carefully. Each Ranger role is unique so take a look at the job descriptions below and download the application form from the bottom of the page to apply. Everyone who works for us gets the Ranger title, how does that sound? In addition we offer a ‘Five Year Award’ to Rangers who really sink roots into the woodland; a unique flexible reward inspired by the ranger themselves.
Hill Holt Wood is seeking an experienced administrator with relevant qualifications to staff our main reception, carrying out general administration duties. Also, to provide support to the Education and External Contracts departments with specific task such as student data inputting and producing proof of value reports and processing product enquiries and sales.
General office administration
- Front desk: Answering calls, forwarding messages, monitoring and responding to emails, signing in visitors and taking log orders.
- Post: recording and sending post daily.
- General administration jobs: Photocopying, filing and printing.
- Events: booking, enquiries and support where required
- Social Media: Monitor incoming messages and Tags, responding appropriately. Updating daily to maintain customer engagement.
- Additional tasks: any additional tasks will be discussed and agreed; this could include work for other SMT members.
- Curriculum and Contracts departmental responsibilities
- Administration support for the delivery team: this includes producing folders, copying units, technical support with documents and photos.
- Administration support for the careers information advice and guidance (CIAG) team.
- Monitor FB messages: check at the start, middle and towards the end of each day as a minimum. Forwarding information/messages to the relevant person and/or responding where necessary.
- Complete learners course registration forms monthly
- Check, copy, send and record learner certificates.
- Attend and minute meetings where required (staff meetings/safeguarding)
- Inputting Data on main tracking sheet and PICs (IM Programme)
- Learner registers: monitor the signing of and ensuring there are new sheets.
- Incident reports: log on tracker, then record number and brief details in learner folder, storing originals in main folder.
- Monitoring external contract work logs are being completed
- Produce proof of value reports for Head Ranger
- Process log orders and payments (where required)
- Support product sales, including monitoring the ordering and delivery processes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,512.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)