The Study Programme at Hill Holt Wood - "Training the Individual"
Set in a beautiful woodland setting, the Hill Holt Wood Study Programme is a unique opportunity to get out of the classroom and into a peaceful natural environment.
The aim of the Study Programme is to maximise the potential of young people to help them progress onto higher education and/or skilled employment and we dedicate time at the end of the course to help with job finding and further education applications.
We offer the following exciting pathways on the Study Programme:
• Motor X
• Heritage Woodcraft
• Land-Based Studies
There are many different options to choose from; depending on which pathway is chosen – these include:
• Extended Certificate in Skills for Employment and Further Learning – Level 1
• Extended Certificate in Skills for Employment and Further Learning – Level 2
• Health And Safety in Construction – Level 1
• Purposeful Work Experience
• Functional Skills (English & Maths and ICT) from Entry Level 1 up to Levels 1 & 2
We know that traditional 6th Form and College isn’t for everyone. Some students drop out soon after starting and we may be able to offer an alternative education in a woodland setting.
If you are between 16-18, have finished school and are not currently in training, full time employment or further education then our Study Programme is the course for you! We take on new students on a weekly basis so there’s no busy enrolment days to worry about.
To book onto a taster day, please call 01636 892 836.